Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Treating Myself

to a retreat. YEAH!!!

I have been wanting to go to a weekend retreat for a VERY long time. Every time one comes around that really interests me, something comes up or I don't want to spend that kind of money or some other excuse so I feel bad even thinking about attending. The whole guilt mentality here.

So, I found out that Silverbella was going on again in Omaha, NE. How cool is that. I am only an hour away from this wonderful event. I have heard so many great things about this paper arts event that I wanted to find out how much and if there was still room. EUREKA! There was room, but crap can I have the money rounded up to go to this? So, I talked to my mom about it and told her how I always wanted to go to a weekend like this, but I always talk myself out of it. She decided she would pay half for my birthday since it's in December. Close enough :)

I am signed up and getting involved in the swaps and am so excited to be a part of this. I can't wait to share with you everything that comes out of this.

No comments: