Well, I am down a little over 8 pounds as of right now. I have been working hard and keeping myself on track. I have had some restaurant eating in my weeks and some trips to families for dinners or over night.
This week I maintained. No loss or gain, just staying the same. I am starting my 8th week. Two months I have been working on getting myself healthy. Here are some things I have discovered about myself for this journey.
1. It's ok to eat out once in awhile just don't do it everyday.
2. Don't limit yourself on something you want. Go ahead and eat it. Give yourself permission to enjoy it. Just don't use it as an excuse to completely go off program.
3. This is NOT a diet, it is a lifestyle change.
4. Know you will have ups and downs. Take them as they come and work through them. I have had a couple of rough weeks emotionally, but I have worked hard not to turn towards food as comfort. It's not easy, but I have been keeping my hands busy during these tough times with embroidery.
5. This will not be an easy journey, but I am ready to get going and keep on this path.
Now some things I need to work on :)
1. I need to exercise. I did ok at the beginning but I got my schedule messed up and now I am not getting it in as regularly as I was. I need to start again and just get moving.
2. Eating my fruits and veggies. I love them, all kinds, but it's not the easiest to get in everyday.
3. Journal. I do pretty good most days but the weekend I have a tendency to slack off. This I need to work on.
Ok, I know there is more for me to work on but I think three things will be good for the next 8 weeks. I don't want to discourage myself by making too many goals that I can't possibly acheive them all.
Now, time to get started on my Silverbella swaps. I have the bases done for two of them and ideas started for the rest. I am getting so excited for this event. I can't wait.
I am off, but remember take time to create today!