Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to get myself back on track

I have been working on getting myself back on track since we have gotten back from Vegas. With the screwy weather and having so many days off from school, it’s taking a bit to get back into a normal rhythm with everything.

Some things I have been doing is working on not eating out as much as we were. I have been doing well with this. We have only eaten out once in a two week period. I am also trying to make more things from scratch and not use as much prepared foods. Leftovers have been going into lunches for the next day for DH and I so we aren’t tempted to going somewhere instead.

I am also checking into a gym to go to. I need to get moving again and it’s just too icky outside to walk and I get bored doing the same workout DVDs over and over again. There is a gym very close to where we live so I am leaning toward them. I have a free day pass to check them out so I will let you know how it goes.

I still go to Weight Watchers. I didn’t weigh in for over a month and I went in last week and was up 1.2. I was ok with that so hopefully I will do better when I weigh this week.

Next post will be a little more stimulating. Just felt like I needed to get a post in with an update. Everyone take care and hope you are all doing well and keeping safe.

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Miss seeing you!
It has been a long time since Silverbella!