Friday, February 6, 2009

Family

Today is a sad day for the Eliason family. My Aunt Lola passed from complications during her cancer treatment. It makes me understand just how important it is to be close with family. I have now lost two family members suddenly in the last six months. I moved away for seven years and grew apart from my family. I would always get a Christmas card from my aunt and uncle every year we were away.

I am sitting here, thinking about my family and how I don't want anything else to happen to my family. I have grown apart from them and I don't want to be apart from them. I am getting ready to head up there with or without my husband. He is on call this weekend. I asked if he could change weekends with the other pharmacist so we will see. If he doesn't come with me, I will go without him. I did before.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers, especially my Uncle Eldon in this hard time.

No comments: