Monday, March 9, 2009

What a day!!!

Saturday, I drove up from Lincoln to Fremont to take a beginning photography class with Becky Novacek. I was nervous and a little unsure of myself at the time. It had been awhile since I have taken any kind of class, let alone one for my camera. We have had this Canon for awhile now and all I ever shot in was auto. I wanted to be able to do more with my camera and when I read about this class on Vicki Chrisman's blog, I decided that I would take it if Becky ever offered it again.

I had such a wonderful time. I met some new people and learned how to use my camera at the same time. I think I have been needing something like this for awhile now. I have been holed up in my little cave for way too long and I need to get out and stretch my wings. Now I can't wait to get out and take some more photos. I will be going up to see my family in about two weeks and I will definitely work on getting as many photos as I can when I am there. The camera will not be sitting in the bag anymore.

Well, here are a few photos from this weekend. I haven't done anything yet to them in ps. They are straight off my cf card.