Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cleaning

Well, I have been trying to do more cleaning. I really want to get started in our office but every time I go in there, I turn around and walk right back out. It's a mess. It's more than a mess. I don't know what I am going to do with any of it but with a garage sale coming up I need to get busy. I would like to get rid of a bunch of stuff if I can. I am tired of clutter and there is a lot of things I don't need to hold onto now. I'll have to post a photo or two just to show you how big of a mess I have. That doesn't count my spare bedroom. That's full of everything that has come from the store. I need to go through those boxes and figure out what's going on the garage sale and what's something I am keeping.

So...if you are on the look out for some things, come and see me in about a week and a half. There should be some good items at the sale.

No comments: