Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lazy Days

Well, the last couple of days Jason has had off. We have had a very nice, relaxing last couple of days even though I have a lot to get done in time for the yard sale this weekend. It will get done just rushed as usual.

In case you don't know, Continental Ranch is having their community wide yard sale this coming Saturday. I plan on having A LOT of things out for the sale so I hope you will all swing on by and take a look. I am clearing out my stuff since I am working with different things right now. Plus I need to get my work area so I actually want to work in. It's awful right now. Plus I would like to get my spare bedroom back in case I want to be in there once they start to work in the bathroom.

Everyone have a good week and I will be back soon!

No comments: