Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Tough Moment

Well, I broke down today. I was needing to do some final emails and phone calls to wrap up everything from the store and when I got done, I broke down. I have been doing pretty good up until this afternoon and I lost it. I think I cried for the loss of the store, the loss of a wonderful place that felt like home every time I walked through the doors.
I am doing better now. I know I will have more days like this but otherwise it's ok. I still get a queasy feeling in my gut when I go into the other stores here in town. I can't explain it but it still just doesn't feel right. I am working at it though and I am sure it will come a little easier each time and eventually the knots won't be there.
Take care and have a wonderful evening fellow crafters.

No comments: